Winter Rendezvous in Stowe, Vermont is the longest running gay ski event. The dates for 2017 are January 18 through January 22.
Party down with hundreds of LGBT enthusiasts from across the country and beyond. Specials start at $195.00 for the five-day event or $175.00 for the weekend not including accommodation. These prices represent huge savings on lift tickets, lessons and rentals. Discounted trail passes, and tours at Trapp Family Lodge Nordic Center are also included.
Porter Air offers a one-hour flight from Toronto to Burlington at discounted prices.
Highlights of Winter Rendezvous include:
- Sound Of Music Sing along at the Von Trapp Family Lodge – Costumes are encouraged
- Opening Party at the Matterhorn Bar and Sushi Restaurant with House of Lemay
- Pizza Party with Complimentary Beer & Wine and Food Midway Lodge Mt. Mansfield
- Champagne Reception. Free Bubbly and Bonfire courtesy of Barefoot Wine and The Stoweflake Resort and Spa
- Optional Tuscan Style Group Dinner at Stoweflake Resort and Spa -reservations required
- The Big Comedy Showcase at Stoweflake Resort and Spa followed by BACK2BASICS Disco
- Giant Après Ski Indoor Pool Party Extravaganza at the Trapp Family Lodge
- Pop Rock Spectacular live band, B-SIDE CHARLIE’s (great for dancing)
- Group Dinner in the Mozart Room at Trapp Family Lodge
- DINA MARTINA SHOW Stowe High Auditorium
- Blow Out Party with DJ Steve Marsden at the Stoweflake Resort and Spa
The Full Package includes tickets to all these events except the group theme dinners on Thursday and Saturday as well as discounts on lodging.
The Weekend Pass includes tickets to events starting Friday at 5 p.m. with the Pool Party.
More info: www.winterrendezvous.com